[Tor-BSD] OpenBSD Bandwidth Issues

Seth list at sysfu.com
Sun Dec 14 19:51:53 EST 2014

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 13:00:00 -0800, teor <teor2345 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you checked the CPU on the main tor process?
> (It will spawn a crypto process for each CPU. Don't check those!)

I have. CPU utilization is nil in my case. I think it just takes a while
for enough consensus to build to really start for the rest of the network
to really start using available bandwidth.

   PID USERNAME PRI NICE  SIZE   RES STATE     WAIT      TIME    CPU COMMAND
21422 _tor       2    0   80M  125M sleep     kqread   54:20  1.86% tor

The attached pic shows resource usage from the past week. The two 100% CPU
spikes are when it kernel panicked.