[Tor-BSD] OpenBSD Bandwidth Issues

Seth list at sysfu.com
Tue Apr 7 17:43:23 EDT 2015

On Sun, 14 Dec 2014 11:17:54 -0800, Libertas <libertas at mykolab.com> wrote:

> It turns out my new exit node is an even better example than it was when
> I posted it two days ago. Compare its measured and consensus bandwidths
> with its actual bandwidth:
>
> https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/CDAB3AE06A8C9C6BF817B3B0F1877A4B91465699
>
> It's running on a pretty fast 100 Mbps uplink on a dedicated server with
> hardware that should be serious overkill.

...so three months later and my OpenBSD Tor exit node Advertised Bandwidth
seems to have plateaued at approx 2.27 MB/s:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/E1E1059D8C41FC48B823C6F09348EA89C4D4C9D4

Curious what other people are seeing for speeds on their *BSD nodes.

According to VULTR Server Monitors, resource usage over 1 month period is
nowhere near the limit.