[Tor-BSD] Trigger Builds For tor buildbot?

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Mon Mar 9 13:59:43 EDT 2015

On 03/07/15 19:29, George Rosamond wrote:
> Pete Wright:
>>>
>>> Hi, I've done that, will check if I can find a nicer way to have it
>>> initiated by the people setting up the buildslaves, but pretty busy this
>>> weekend.
>>

>> thanks for kicking it - looks like my changes worked as i'm able to run
>> autogen.sh and configure.  make is failing, but this is progress :)
>>
>> fwiw you have to create an /etc/profile on OpenBSD and have the
>> following in it:
>>
>> # For buildbot-slave to work
>> export AUTOCONF_VERSION="2.69"
>> export AUTOMAKE_VERSION="1.14"
>>
>> adjust version string to suit.
>
> But it still didn't build successfully as you can see in the log, but
> certainly progress.
>
> These /etc/profile settings should go on the www site also.  I assume
> people will be able to figure out their versions of autoconf and automake...
>
> Good stuff Petee

so quick follow-up on this.

is there an established method on the buildmaster for reporting bugs
upstream to the tor project devs?  for example, make test is failing
reliably on OpenBSD - i can block out some cycles to report back
upstream if we don't have devs already monitoring our build system.

cheers,
-pete

--
Pete Wright