[NYCBSDCon] sponsor levels

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Thu Oct 3 23:20:44 EDT 2013

On Oct 2, 2013, at 2:56 PM, Bill Totman <billtotman at billtotman.com> wrote:

> Only two sponsor levels were suggested. I think three is apropos, but, how we'll has that worked in the past?

The past:
http://www.nycbsdcon.org/2010/index.html

3 levels 2010, 2 levels others…
I say we do 3 levels: Who remembers the numbers discussed for each level?  Just tossing this out there:

Gold - Big shots  ($1-2k)
  (2-sqaure or 3-square table area?)
Silver - Radness  ($500?)
  (1-square table area?)
Bronze - Indie ($150-200)
  Limited/Common/Flyer table space

Nothing much can be hung on the walls, free-standing banners etc… could be brought in if limited size, and logos could be displayed on the wall-monitors (dunno if that feels cheesy, but…).

ASAP ISSUE TO AGREE ON (for speaking to sponsors)
 - Prices
 - How much Table Space

--
For sponsor tables, here's measurements I took on Monday:
- 99% of the tables at suspenders are identical:

These square tables are joined to make 2-top tables, plenty of room.
The space is so modular, and there are so many layouts, I say we don't screw around with too much planning until we have a better idea.

- A few round standing tables in the open area near the bar:
  (possibly better for projects/CF/media giveaways or other demos?)
   24" diameter, 42" high, (san sit on barstool relatively comfortably)

Rocket-
.ike