[nycbug-talk] Survey for upcoming 'Hacking iBook'

Sunny Dubey sunny-ml
Tue Apr 20 21:34:11 EDT 2004

On Tue Apr 20 12:45:01 EDT 2004 Isaac Levy wrote

> There's gotta be a good reason more folks are running Apple
> kits...
>
> http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/04/04/07/2013255.shtml?
> tid=107&tid=126&tid=156&tid=187

I've noticed that many of you *bsd guys are totally gung-ho on apple ....
Yet I'm not going to deny that there are many of us who are taking a much
more pragmatic "wait-and-see" attitude ...

Now that my colors have been exposed, I think it is fair that everyone reads
the following comment from that specific Slashdot article itself.

http://apple.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=103252&cid=8797090

Have a good one

Sunny Dubey

PS:  I've heard that gcc's ppc64 code-gen is crap.  And that people perfer
using IBM's xl* compiler stuff.  Is this true ? thanks