[nycbug-talk] Internet 768kb and up on a budget

alex at pilosoft.com alex
Tue Jul 5 12:42:03 EDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, George Georgalis wrote:

> so you're saying you can support 2x dsl, for the cost of a second line,
> setup and equipment? (I don't know what cisco you are referring to, but
> cost and ease of use are certainly factors -- I think the real point is
> why don't you sell the stuff preconfigured so people who want 2x or 3x
> bandwidth can get it without integrating)
Yes, pretty much.

On other hand, people who want more bandwidth should *really* invest into
T1. Simply because, no matter what kind of DSL it is, if anything ever
goes wrong with it, you are looking at 70 hours mean-time-to-repair. With
T1, it is 4 hours.

-alex