[nycbug-talk] Comcast/Optimum Online, Postfix, and OpenBSD (WAS (No Subject))

Steve Rieger steve.rieger
Wed Mar 23 15:29:40 EST 2005

I use no-ip.com for three domains, web and smtp. Works great, the only
outage on their dns was about 2 years ago.
If you want to test let me know I will set it up for you on an extra domain
I have.