[talk] BSDCan Schedule Published

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Fri May 27 14:39:36 EDT 2022

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 02:14:54PM -0400, George Rosamond wrote:
> On 5/27/22 13:15, Pete Wright wrote:
> > saw this making the rounds on the bsd.network mastodon instance:
> > https://www.bsdcan.org/events/bsdcan_2022/schedule/
> >
> > this got me thinking - what were some of your fav bsdcan memories?

Too many to count, sir. Far too many.

But I blogged about the time I made Bob Beck scream "LUCAS" in the
middle of closing ceremonies.

https://mwl.io/archives/4772

> Now if we could figure out how to get another NYCBSDCon
> off the ground when the Covid situation stabilizes...
>
> +1 to face-to-face cons again...

I'm not flying for the foreseeable future, but NYC is driveable for
me. Just saying...

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	https://mwl.io/
author of: Absolute OpenBSD, SSH Mastery, git commit murder,